Internal security and prevention measures against white-collar crime
Information and control duties of compliance officers:
- MaRisk compliance and WpHG compliance
- Money Laundering Officer and Fraud Officer
- Internal Audit and Audit Officer
- Information Security Officer and Data Protection Officer
- Outsourcing Officer and Single Officer
Liability trap: Ad hoc reporting
- Safe behaviour in the escalation process
- Which officer does what?
Dealing with accused persons, suspects, witnesses and defence lawyers
Rights and duties of accused persons and witnesses
Procedures of the investigating authorities in practice
Proper instruction and interrogation protocol – what is to be observed?
Using the right tactics during interrogations
Securing evidence: Search, seizure and pre-trial detention
Dealing properly with non-reliable employees:
- How to investigate your own employees and managers?
- Know your Employee – How to deal with non-reliable employees employees